First Credit Union offers Web Connect so you can download account transaction information that can be imported into Quicken®, which makes it more convenient and easier to manage your finances.
No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions from NetTeller online banking and import them right into Quicken® - instead of typing them in by hand.
Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
Downloading account transactions is easy - Simply initiate a download for Quicken® from First Credit Union's NetTeller online banking as follows:
- Login in to NetTeller online banking
- From any account, click "Download" in the upper left portion of your screen
- Next, choose the account, data range and file type for the download
- Click "Download" towards the bottom of the screen, and then, when prompted, click "Save" to complete the download
- To complete the process, open Quicken® and follow the instructions to import your downloaded account transactions file
Need more information? Please visit the Quicken® website for additional information and user support.
We converted to a new core processing computer system in July 2011. If you have not downloaded and imported account transactions or used Quicken® since that time, the following resources may be of assistance to you.