Volunteer Tax Preparation Assistance
First Credit Union is proud to sponsor two Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites again this tax season. VITA, an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) program, offers free assistance to low- to- moderate income families and individuals who need help preparing their tax returns. IRS-trained and certified volunteers will be staffing the two First Credit Union VITA sites from February until early April.
Following are the locations and hours of operation for each First Credit Union sponsored VITA site. Please note schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
First Credit Union Chandler Corporate Plaza Branch located at
25 S. Arizona Place, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Mondays 5pm-8pm
- Wednesdays 10am-3pm
First Credit Union Devonshire Branch located at
803 E. Devonshire, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Tuesdays 9am to 3pm
Persons seeking tax assistance should bring the following documents with them to the VITA tax preparation site:
- Proof of identification (required)
- Social Security cards, including those of all dependents (required)
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers (required)
- Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions, 1099 Forms (required)
- Copies of last year’s Federal and State tax returns (helpful, but not required)
For more information about the VITA program visit www.irs.gov.